Carpenter Hall Dedication 1946
Campus buildings--Washington (State)--Pullman<br>Carpenter Hall--Washington (State)--Pullman<br>Dedications--Washington (State)--Pullman
A group portrait of Mrs. H.V. Carpenter and her son Charles (wearing a mortarboard and graduation robes) at the dedication of Carpenter Hall, WSU Building #20, in 1946. Between the two is a portrait of the late H. V. Carpenter above a dedicatory plague.
Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections, Washington State University Libraries: <br> http://www.wsulibs.wsu.edu/holland/masc/masc.htm
For permission to publish please contact Washington State University Libraries, Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections (509) 335-6691.
Original photographic prints were scanned as 300 dpi TIFF files on a Microtek 9600XL or Agfa Arcus II scanner. 72 dpi JPEG files were then added to the CONTENTdm database at the WSU Libraries.