Science Hall Construction July 7, 1931
Campus buildings<br>Building construction
A view of Science Hall, WSU Building #32, several months into construction. The concrete frame of the structure is nearly complete. The exterior brick and windows are still not present. In the foreground are a series of greenhouses, now replaced by Todd Hall. In the left portion, next to the construction zone, is the newly finished Fulmer Hall. To the right is Ad Annex. A smokestack is visible, as is the cupola of Ferry Hall with Pullman in the background. To the far right of the image is College Hall. Automobiles, construction materials, and a lifting tower are also present. Known as New Science until 1947, Science Hall was designed by Rigg and Vantyne at a cost of $270,000
Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections, Washington State University Libraries: <br> http://www.wsulibs.wsu.edu/holland/masc/masc.htm
For permission to publish please contact Washington State University Libraries, Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections (509) 335-6691.
Original photographic prints were scanned as 300 dpi TIFF files on a Microtek 9600XL or Agfa Arcus II scanner. 72 dpi JPEG files were then added to the CONTENTdm database at the WSU Libraries.