Map of business portion of Bremerton. (1909)

Files

http://content.wsulibs.wsu.edu/maps/image/386.jpg

Title

Map of business portion of Bremerton. (1909)

Subject

Bremerton (Wash.) -- Maps<br>Kitsap County (Wash.) -- Maps

Description

1 map : col., 37 x 72 cm.<br>Scale 200 ft. = 1 in.<br> Bremerton is named after George Bremer, a German immigrant who originally platted the town. Bremer sold the navy land for a naval yard that same year, and Bremerton has been host to the Puget Sound Navy Yard ever since.

Creator

Anderson Map Company.

Source

Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections, WSU Libraries

Publisher

Seattle, Wash. : Anderson Map Company.

Date

1909

Contributor

Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections

Rights

Contact Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections, for copyright information 509 335-6691

Relation

Is part of Plat book of Kitsap County, Washington, containing maps of villages, cities and townships of the County, including map of the State of Washington.

Format

image/jpeg

Language

English

Type

Maps<br>Plats

Identifier

wsu 512<br>F897.K5 A5

Coverage

United States -- Washington (State) -- Kitsap County -- Bremerton

Citation

Anderson Map Company., “Map of business portion of Bremerton. (1909),” Digital Exhibits, accessed April 15, 2024, http://digitalexhibits.libraries.wsu.edu/items/show/1993.