Ferry Hall ca. 1895
Campus buildings--Washington (State)--Pullman<br>Dormitories--Washington (State)--Pullman<br>Ferry Hall (Old)--Washington (State)--Pullman<br>
A view of West facade of Ferry Hall, WSU Building #8. Old College Hall is visible to the left, as are recently planted trees. Built in 1892, Ferry Hall was the first large building to be constructed on campus. Designed by H. Preusse to be a dormitory, it housed men and women on separate floors. In 1897, there was a kitchen fire, which got out of control and the building burned down.
Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections, Washington State University Libraries: <br> http://www.wsulibs.wsu.edu/holland/masc/masc.htm
For permission to publish please contact Washington State University Libraries, Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections (509) 335-6691.
Original photographic prints were scanned as 300 dpi TIFF files on a Microtek 9600XL or Agfa Arcus II scanner. 72 dpi JPEG files were then added to the CONTENTdm database at the WSU Libraries.